INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence has agreed to loan the Indianapolis Motor Speedway $100 million in state funds to pay for renovations, video boards and other improvements to the home of the Indianapolis 500 auto race.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Are you a golfer? If you can help me improve my tee off drives and show me how to get my golf ball airborne, I invite you to join me for a round on the Executive Course at Sherwood.
Call me, Barb Gulden @ American Family Insurance, to coordinat…
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
click here to see!!
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?