INDIANAPOLIS | Gov. Mike Pence will soon sign into law one of the top items on his legislative wish list.
PORTAGE | Nearly half of Portage High School juniors and seniors are enrolled in vocational education classes.
Our schools must work for all our children, regardless of where they start in life and regardless of where they want to start their careers. Recently, I announced a plan to make career, technical and vocational education a priority in every high school in Indiana.
INDIANAPOLIS | Citing a pervasive "skills gap" among Hoosier workers, Republican gubernatorial candidate Mike Pence called Tuesday for the revival of vocational and technical education in Indiana's high schools.
Follow The Times
Jet Black monument with waterfall etching.
Check our warehouse for carpet & vinyl remnants 50% off, S…
call Albert's at 322-2700 or 769-1976
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm