- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Wagons of Honey Bee Hives in the 110-Acre Cucumber Field of Wappel Farms in San Pierre, Ind. in 2013
Wagons of swarming honey bee hives supply hard-working buzzing pollinators to tend to the delicate blossoms in the 110-acre cucumber field at Wappel Farms along Highway 10 in San Pierre, Ind. in Summer 2013.
While serving as guest speaker at Saturday's 60th Anniversary Luncheon Celebration for St. Mary's Medical Center Auxiliary of Hobart, reader Sarah Boyajian of Hammond asked me an interesting question.
Follow The Times
Buying, selling, or trading jewelry?? We have got you covered at J&J Coin & Stamps!! Click here now to see!!
For 50 years we have been buying, selling, and trading jewelry…
Why make 2 trips to the dentist to have a crown put on?
We are not quite ready to announce ALL of our new products and…