Wastewater Treatment Plant
SOUTH HAVEN | South Haven Water Works Inc. has agreed to pay $254,250 to settle violations of its consent decree with the Environmental Protection Agency, federal court records state.
VALPARAISO | The city will know in 30 days whether it can immediately begin the process of issuing bonds for construction of a new public works campus at the city's wastewater treatment plant.
INDIANAPOLIS | A House committee approved legislation Thursday allowing Lowell, Winfield and similarly situated Indiana municipalities to annex their water or wastewater treatment facilities, even if the property is not contiguous to the rest of the community.
Follow The Times
Not to be applied toward account balances or dental servi…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Now Is the Time To Update Your Kitchen. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Kitchen Remodeling Project
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
Move into an Olthof Homes community today!
Russell's Tree Care seeks to raise the standard for customer e…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am