CHICAGO HEIGHTS | The City Council on Monday unanimously approved an ordinance that allows Mayor David Gonzalez to execute a settlement agreement to resolve all pending litigation with the city of Hammond and the Hammond Water Works.
HAMMOND | Chicago Heights and Hammond have reached a verbal agreement on an increased rate the Illinois community will pay for water services, Mayor Thomas McDermott Jr. confirmed Thursday.
HAMMOND | As Hammond and Chicago Heights deadlock over a proposed water rate hike, the Illinois community has petitioned state regulators to intervene and has filed a lawsuit against the city and its water department in federal court.
Follow The Times
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Jet Black monument with waterfall etching.
Currently in stock and ready to be sold: •1979 Harley FLH •198…
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm