VALPARAISO | Bond was set at $50,000 Friday for a Valparaiso man accused of holding a handgun to the head of a young teenager Nov. 29 at her home and demanding sexual acts.
VALPARAISO | A Valparaiso man faces two felony charges stemming from accusations he held a handgun to the head of a young teenager Thursday at her home and demanded sexual acts.
Follow The Times
Sign up now for a 1 or 2 year membership and get 3 months free
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
Automatic Pool Covers Make Sense...
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am