CHICAGO | An Illinois state senator accused of trying to board a flight with a gun and ammunition in his bag said he plans to continue his campaign for the congressional seat once held by Jesse Jackson Jr.
Illinois state Sen. Donne Trotter leaves the Cook County Courthouse after posting bond Thursday in Chicago. Trotter was charged Wednesday with a felony count for allegedly trying to board a flight at O'Hare International Airport with a weapon and ammunition in a carry-on bag.
CROWN POINT | A 30-year-old Gary man was sentenced Wednesday to five years in prison for carrying an unlicensed weapon involved in a fatal shooting.
Follow The Times
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
We can proudly say that our success stems from the fairness of…
Free Estimates. Call Today. 219-872-8281 www.rlroofingservice.com
Show how much you care with a custom time piece!
T & M Tire Service is fully equipped to get you up and run…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?