MERRILLVILLE | Reservations made weeks in advance, red tablecloths, glass vases containing red roses adorning the tables, specially-printed menus and sliders.
Stephen Fivecoat, of Merrillville, and Autumn, 6, celebrated Valentine's Day at White Castle in Merrillville.
Pam Camarena and Victor Camerena, of Crown Point, enjoy dinner at White Castle in Merrillville on Valentine's Day.
VALPARAISO | A lot of conversation remains between Valparaiso and White Castle officials before the fast food chain can open a new eatery at the southeast corner of U.S. 30 and Sturdy Road.
VALPARAISO | A long vacant lot on prime real estate along U.S. 30 could be the home to a new White Castle restaurant.
CALUMET CITY | A man was shot in the back Friday evening at the White Castle restaurant at River Oaks Drive and Torrence Avenue, police said.
White Castle promoted its Slider-Scented Candle as an ideal Hanukkah gift.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
Follow The Times
In September 26th, 2003, I received a message from God. God to…
Call K's Construction today for an estimate.
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Still waters run deep…. And these waters, are not what you wan…
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm