- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
MERRILLVILLE | The Plan Commission displayed overwhelming support of a proposed memory care facility Whiteco Industries is pursuing.
MERRILLVILLE | Dean White began his now–global corporation in 1982 with an outdoor advertising sign company that he sold in 1998 to concentrate on the hotel business.
Dean White began his now-global corporation in 1982 with an outdoor advertising sign company that he sold in 1998. Today, View Outdoor Advertising, a subsidiary of Merrillville-based Whiteco Industries, has 525 billboard "faces."
Four Indiana residents, including Crown Point resident and Whiteco CEO Dean White, are on the 2011 Forbes 400 list of the richest Americans.
Follow The Times
Click here to see new vehicle specials!
Visit our website here!
Brad’s Design and Jewelry can help you keep your jewelry in ti…
We use top quality siding materials that will beautify and pro…
Place chicken breast in baking pan.
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?