Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market has been disparaged for eating up whole paychecks, but its tony reputation could have a whole lot of impact on Northwest Indiana's image.
SCHERERVILLE | Northwest Indiana foodies may soon get a new destination where they can stock up on organic kale, quinoa and a wide assortment of cheeses.
Red may be the color of the season — what with Santa's suit and Rudolph's shiny nose — but what if you're dreaming of a white wine Christmas?
Follow The Times
Guaranteed installation by XMAS or it's free. Must order by 12…
Good Guys Collision is a complete auto-body shop, specializing…
With a focus on healthcare programs, the new facilities at USF Crown Point prepare students with the quality of a traditional USF education, close to home for students in NW Indiana & NE Illinois.
Applications are free! 877.803.8879
We pride ourselves in having an in-depth knowledge of small to…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?