When U.S. Rep. Pete Visclosky spoke forcefully Wednesday of "recapitalization and expansion of the South Shore," the word "recapitalization" stood out for me.
After a tour of the spiffy new Porter hospital, a visitor can't help but react with jaw-dropping amazement and say, "What do you mean no doughnuts in the coffee shop!"
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
Take Care of Tree Work before the Storms Hit! Don’t Wait Until…
Thank you for your interest.
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?