- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
I live in a good neighborhood on Marshall Avenue in Hammond. Our neighborhood is recently infested with possums, raccoons and now skunks, which are the worst for carrying rabies, fleas and diseases. These pose danger not to just humans, but also our pets.
The writer from Hessville is entitled to think as she feels because of her education just like the parent and many others of us have the right to interpret our opinion and education as well about such matters. Being educated about anything is significant in our lives.
Follow The Times
Our easy-qualifying Rent-to-Own Program moves you in today with a reasonable down payment and affordable monthly payments
Thinking of buying a home? Check out our Rent-to-Own Program!
Teach your kids the skills needed to succeed on their educational journey at The Learning Center Preschool!
Fall Registration now open!
Click here for our customer testimonials.
Get an Application by clicking here
Efficient gutters are necessary for any home. If yours are han…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?