MUNSTER | Ethan Barnas, 6, rolls down a hill at Centennial Park in Munster on Monday, March 19, 2012.
Robert Wojtowich takes senior portraits of his girlfriend and classmate Jackie Garcia on Monday at Centennial Park in Munster.
Ethan Barnas, 6, rolls down a hill Monday at Centennial Park in Munster.
Jenny Garcia gives her dog, Lilly, some water on a warm Monday at Centennial Park in Munster.
Great Lakes surfer Jim Hoop rides a wave in Whiting, Saturday, May 14, 2011.
Great Lakes surfers, who call themselves the South End Surf Club, wait for the perfect wave in Whiting.
Surfer Jim Hoop waits for an opportunity to dive in and catch some unseasonably high waves Saturday in Whiting thanks to autumnlike weather.
Great Lakes surfer Jim Hoop, an Illinois resident, rides a wave Saturday in Whiting. He said the waves typically are better in the fall, so Saturday's weather brought unexpectedly high waves.
Follow The Times
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Express Lunch: 11am-2:30pm ~ $9.95! All You Can Eat Buffet: Mon, Wed & Fri. Create Your Own Pasta: Tues & Thurs
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm