Will County States Attorney
JOLIET | Will County State’s Attorney James Glasgow urges citizens to report election irregularities to his Election Fraud Hotline during the Nov. 6 election.
JOLIET | The Illinois State Crime Commission has named Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow as State's Attorney of the Year for 2012. He will be honored at the organization's 16th annual A Salute to Those Who Make a Difference awards dinner June 20 at Drury Lane in Oakbrook Terrace.
A federal judge on Thursday dismissed Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow from a lawsuit filed by a Lynwood police officer falsely accused in 2010's bistate shootings.
Follow The Times
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
We do full body off, “rotisserie” restorations to NCRS specifi…
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm