- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Two bridge projects are giving drivers in west Lake County the summer road construction blues, and summer doesn't even start until Saturday.
INDIANAPOLIS | A region state senator is questioning why Indiana seems willing to spend money on expensive bridge and road projects across the state, but wouldn't pay to replace the Cline Avenue Bridge in East Chicago.
INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Department of Transportation did not receive any additional proposals for replacing the closed Cline Avenue Bridge in East Chicago on Friday, the final day plans could be submitted to the agency.
Follow The Times
Visit our website to view the list of upcoming events througho…
Call (219) 898-2708 For a FREE Demonstration on how to Get your Floors and Surfaces Looking New Again!
At Amazing Clean there are no surprises & no hidden charge…
Moles Love to Eat Grubs. Keep the Moles out of your yard with Grub Control from Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Today for a FREE lawn analyis
Grub activity will encourage damage due to scavenging animals …
ANY NEW CIRCLE BUICK COMES WITH FREE MAINTENANCE!
At Levin Tire & Service Center, we’re more than just a tir…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?