INDIANAPOLIS | The Indiana Court of Appeals upheld a second medical malpractice judgment on Thursday against Mark Weinberger, the Merrillville nose doctor sentenced in October to seven years in federal prison for health care fraud.
HAMMOND | Former patients and victims of Mark Weinberger expressed measured joy Friday for the seven-year prison sentence the former sinus doctor received.
Multiple doctors testified Tuesday in a medical malpractice case against a former Merrillville nose doctor who allegedly fled the country on the heels of hundreds of lawsuits.
Follow The Times
For a confidential consultation, contact me or call my office …
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured,
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
Traditional or Non-Traditional we will Baptize you or your child!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm