INDIANAPOLIS | An East Chicago child molester received a fair trial last year despite not being present in the courtroom, the Indiana Court of Appeals has ruled.
CROWN POINT | Errors in a 70-year sentence handed down last week in a child molesting case resulted Wednesday in the judge cutting the sentence in half.
CROWN POINT | An East Chicago man was sentenced Wednesday to 70 years in prison for molesting and impregnating a 12-year-old neighbor girl.
CROWN POINT | A Lake Superior Court jury deliberated for about two hours on Thursday before finding an East Chicago man guilty on all counts in a 2007 sexual assault on a 12-year-old girl.
CROWN POINT | Lake Criminal Court Judge Diane Boswell is moving forward with the trial of an East Chicago man who failed to show up.
Follow The Times
Check our warehouse for carpet & vinyl remnants 50% off (Great for Dorm Rooms!). Custom Sized Area Rugs & Runners can be bound to fit your space.
219-462-8026 New stock of remnants arriving now!
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
All Carpet on Sale now 30% to 50% off call (219) 922-6800
We offer custom shower doors for your bathroom!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am