CROWN POINT | The Lake County elections board will greet two new Republican members Tuesday when it convenes to set up polling places for this spring's school referendum in Munster.
CROWN POINT | Attorney William Fine on Saturday confirmed his appointment to the Lake County election board.
CROWN POINT | A political conservative blog has named Michael Neal, chairman of the Lake County Young Republicans, as one of the state's top political activists who is younger than 25.
State Republican Party officials have refused a petition to remove Lake County GOP Chairwoman Kim Krull.
William Fine, a Munster attorney, was the apparent winner Tuesday for the Republican nomination for the 12th Indiana House District.
William I. Fine
William "Bill" Fine
INDIANAPOLIS | Both Republicans running for the 12th Indiana House District in Munster, Highland and Griffith believe newly drawn district boundaries make it likely three-term state Rep. Mara Candelaria Reardon, D-Munster, will be defeated.
INDIANAPOLIS | A Munster attorney will seek the Republican nomination for the recently redrawn 12th Indiana House District, which includes portions of Munster, Hammond, Highland and Griffith.
William Fine and George Paras, candidates for Lake County Circuit Court Judge.
Follow The Times
Update your floors and technology by choosing us! Now offering free IPod Shuffle, IPod Nano, or IPad Mini with a qualifying flooring purchase.
Call for details. 219-864-7100. flooringunlimited.net
We deal with several different suppliers, such as SR Smith, Ha…
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am