CROWN POINT | The Lake County Jail continues to improve medical and mental health services to inmates and work on remaining deficiencies.
CROWN POINT | A Merrillville physician appears ready to get another year to bring the Lake County Jail back to health.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Jail officials say they recently put a cap on skyrocketing prescription drugs for inmates.
CROWN POINT | Lake County officials stand accused of cutting the heart out of a Hobart medical business that cared for county jail inmates until it fell out of political favor.
CROWN POINT | Lake County Board of Commissioners chose Merrillville physician Dr. William Forgey to be the next county jail medical director.
CROWN POINT | Lake County commissioners are set to choose Wednesday from among four medical vendors to cure the county jail of deficient care for inmates.
CROWN POINT | Lake County commissioners have opened the competition for next year's contract to provide jail medical care.
It is an axiom of good government that robust competition is healthy. Open bidding tends to drive down the price and ensure the quality of government services. That's why there must be open bidding for health care services at the Lake County Jail.
HOBART | A trip to Haiti over the Thanksgiving break aimed at assisting cholera victims made a lasting impression on at least one region medical student.
Follow The Times
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
Call us today and we’ll fix the leak in your home!
Access A Plumber 24/7 can assist you in your spring cleaning.
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am