- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Williamsburg-style architecture is featured on Broadway north of 109th Avenue in Crown Point. Architects and developers argue the style is difficult to define and is subject to interpretation.
CROWN POINT | Plans for a medical office building on Broadway have won approval, but not before sparking renewed discussion of the Colonial Williamsburg style required for the locale.
Follow The Times
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Grad parties take up a lot of space! Call POPO's Parties in Valparaiso for all of your table, chairs and tent rentals! CALL TODAY! - 219-759-0033
Don't wait any longer to make rental arrangements for your gra…
Since opening in the spring of 1980, as the vision of club fou…
$250 off Sewer Line or Water Main Repair over $ 2000! mention offer nwirepair call St. John's Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?