Williamsburg-style architecture is featured on Broadway north of 109th Avenue in Crown Point. Architects and developers argue the style is difficult to define and is subject to interpretation.
CROWN POINT | Plans for a medical office building on Broadway have won approval, but not before sparking renewed discussion of the Colonial Williamsburg style required for the locale.
Follow The Times
- 1 Former Michigan City police officer found dead following allegations of misconduct
- 2 Thornton Quarry transformation part of 'largest civil engineering project on Earth'
- 3 Study zeros in on South Shore Munster station locations
- 4 Search continues for Illinois woman in Lake Michigan
- 5 UPDATED: Woman missing after companions rescued from Lake Michigan
Deals, Offers and Events
Hosting a dinner party or shower? Green is Good by Kate offers catering for delicious, healthy, gluten-free and vegan meal options!
Good health begins with what you eat. If you're looking for a …
Don't Trip on Uneven Sidewalks! Ken-Rich Concrete Raising can SAVE you up to 75% in replacement costs. FREE Estimates (708) 331-8251
Ken-Rich Concrete Raising is a family-owned business that has …
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken can customize your wedding cerem…
Sunday Brunch in an elegant setting: buffet table brimming w/d…
Whether you need plumbing repairs or kitchen and bathroom remo…