PORTAGE | An autopsy has revealed that Monday's Portage homicide victim died of a single gunshot wound to the left side of the neck, according to Porter County Coroner Chuck Harris.
PORTAGE | An Indianapolis man has been identified as the victim in the city's second homicide in just over a month.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Visit techcu.org for details.
Need extra cash fast? We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bankers, no questions regarding your income, assets, or current job status!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?