PORTAGE | Just about two years ago Portage Township Schools found itself in a bind.
INDIANAPOLIS | The decision by Republican state lawmakers to enact a right-to-work law earlier this year has improved perceptions of Indiana's business climate.
PORTAGE | Portage Township Schools board members approved a contract with JWF Specialty Co. of Indianapolis to continue to act as the district's third-party administrator for its workman's compensation insurance.
PORTAGE | Ten months after switching to a self insurance plan for workers' compensation claims and initiating a safety committee to improve awareness and training, claims regarding workers hurt on the job have dropped dramatically.
INDIANAPOLIS | The widow of a former ArcelorMittal employee cannot seek worker's compensation damages from the steelmaker after settling civil asbestos claims against third parties and not notifying the company, the Indiana Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday.
Follow The Times
Introducing CertainTeed new product line the Patriot. For thos…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
Please note, not all ENERGY STAR qualified products qualify fo…
Reg. $4.99ea. Now through 6/30. 219-365-0882 www.alsipnursery.…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am