- 1 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 2 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Schultz funeral procession route details
Marissa Ramirez, of Wheatfield, is a single mom who just graduated from Ivy Tech Community College and works as a phlebotomist at Porter Regional Hospital. Ramirez hopes to one day open a women's health care clinic in impoverished Nicaragua.
Marissa Ramirez is a single mom who just graduated from Ivy Tech Community College and works as a phlebotomist at Porter Regional Hospital. Phlebotomists draw blood.
Follow The Times
Business taxation can seem complicated and confusing, but the …
Deschamps Eye Care offers free refractive evaluations for patients interested in LASIK or implantable contact lenses. Click here for more details!!
Choosing a healthcare provider is one of the most important de…
Enjoy a Party Room or private full facility event.
There are a lot of opinions when it comes to instruments, but Puzon's will help you make the right choice. It's tradition!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Would you welcome a talk with a police officer in your neighborhood?