- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Wrongful Death Claim
HAMMOND | The family of a Valparaiso woman killed last year when a semitrailer collided with her vehicle has settled a federal lawsuit with the trucking firm, according to court records.
Follow The Times
Interested in Estate Sales? Call Bednar Auction Service today at 312-805-1809 or visit us at http://bednarauctions.com
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
When you purchase a full-service oil change from Oil Express, you can expect to be back on the road in 10 minutes or less!
Stop in today!
Start marking those dreaded household projects off your To-Do list ~ Call 219-359-4990 today for all your handyman repair and remodel needs!
Get the most for your home improvement investment. Call Trans…
Feel at ease knowing that your kids are safe in the hands of The Learning Center Preschool ~ Fall Registration now available!
From experience to security, The Learning Center preschool has…
NITCO broadband runs on a dedicated line so you will not have …
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?