Over the last couple of years, I've noticed a trend when it comes to shopping. More and more, people are turning to local designers and independent artisans to supply them with their coveted items, only this time, they're handmade.---Kathleen Dorsey, Managing Editor.
If you don't have seasonal shopping disorder yet, characterized by a gnawing need to buy stuff for yourself as well as everybody else, you may want to visit a professional about your condition.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor.
Wine, women (and men) shoppers and song at this Saturday's annual Grand Party at Customs Imports in New Buffalo as Dee Dee Duhn leads a growing roster of small businesses into the height of the 2012 season.---Pat Colander, Associate Publisher and Editor.
Follow The Times
Contact Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. today at 219-980-0882. …
Call now to schedule your appointment
There is no limit to the customization we can provide.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season1 hour ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins3 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm