- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
WINFIELD | William Bobey, developer of the Wynbrook subdivision, stormed out of the Plan Commission meeting Thursday after commissioners told him his application for phase two of the subdivision was incomplete.
Follow The Times
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44! …
Storms can cause serious damage to your home and property, put…
Kuisak Construction, A+ BBB Rated, has been serving Highland, IN and surrounding areas with Windows, Roofing, & Siding for over 50 years!
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Get a quote and check inventory here!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?