- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Zion United Church Of Christ
Fat Tuesday bake sale
CEDAR LAKE | Zion United Church of Christ will sponsor a fundraiser for a tiny child with a big smile. Emory Claus, 8-month-old daughter of Joel and Toni Rosenthal-Claus, has been diagnosed with Bilary Artesia, a rare liver disorder, and needs a liver transplant. An All-You-Can-Eat Fish Fry …
Follow The Times
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
We service and install fences of all types
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
Briar Ridge Country Club offers a wide variety as well as a distinctly unique dining experience which will both tantalize and delight the sense.
Whether it be an elegant event in our formal dining room, a re…
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?