Search / Found (3)
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind., left, listens to ranking Democratic member Sen. Joseph Biden, D-Del., on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., 2005, after the committee voted 10-8 to send the nomination of John Bolton as U.S. ambassador to the United Natio…
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, left, and Sen. Richard Lugar, R-Ind., are sworn in before the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission in Washington in 2005. The panel is considering the Defense Finance and Accounting Center in Lawrence, Ind.
Rep. John Murtha (D-Pa.), left, gestures as he and Sen. Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), talk to reporters in the press briefing room at the White House in Washington, 1986. Lugar and Murtha led a 20-member team of U.S. observers watching the Philippine presidential election. The team said the ballot…
Follow The Times
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
Come see us at Lucky Kat Tat today!
Join our new class Tiny Tigers (children ages 4-7), Mondays an…
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Time for teeth cleaning and whitening? Let us take care of you!!!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm