Search / Found (5)
Daniel Craig in a scene from the film "Skyfall."
This film image released by Columbia Pictures shows Daniel Craig as James Bond in the action adventure film, "Skyfall."
Costume designer Jany Temime says her mantra for the entire wardrobe of “Skyfall,” which opens Friday, was “iconic for 2012.”
Berenice Marlohe required two knockout gowns, one a second-skin L'Wren Scott number that Marlohe had to be sewn into each morning, and a red, slinky Donna Karan.
The super spy might be 50 years old on screen but he never wants to look out of date. It's a unique dressing challenge for a character that is simultaneously modern and timeless.
Follow The Times
See our April Circular for all of our specials: http://acehard…
Currently in stock and ready to be sold: •1979 Harley FLH •198…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm