Search / Found (3)
Daniel Day-Lewis as President Abraham Lincoln looking across a battlefield in the aftermath of a terrible siege in this scene from director Steven Spielberg's drama "Lincoln".
Daniel Day-Lewis portraying Abraham Lincoln in the film "Lincoln."
This undated publicity photo released by DreamWorks and Twentieth Century Fox shows Daniel Day-Lewis, center rear, as Abraham Lincoln, in a scene from the film "Lincoln." Day-Lewis, who plays the 16th president in Steven Spielberg's epic film biography, visited Lincoln sites in Springfield, …
Follow The Times
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
The NWI Times undercover shopper reports on local gold buying …
We come to you. No need to carry your computer to a repair facility!
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season1 hour ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins3 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm