Search / Found (3)
SAUK VILLAGE | Village President Lewis Towers resigned his position Wednesday evening, effective immediately, Village Clerk Debbie Williams said late Wednesday.
LYNWOOD | Village Clerk Roel "Roy" Valle is being sued by the family of a Chicago woman who was killed in a vehicle crash early Feb. 4 on Ill. 394.
School boards for Thornton Fractional High School District 215, South Holland District 151 and Calumet City District 155 have agreed to terms with the Cook County Department of Public Health on their H1N1 influenza plans.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a call to the Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call today or visit our website for more information & to …
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?