Search / Found (2)
Indiana House Bill No. 1007 passed the House 79-18 last week and moves to the Senate for consideration. On behalf of the CCIM National Legislative Affairs subcommittee, I ask our Senate leaders to pass this bill to help protect our local businesses that have invested in our state by creating…
When asked to write about charitable giving on behalf of United Way, I began thinking about all the agencies and programs we support and the many initiatives we have helped create. I asked myself, “Why is giving to United Way important to me?”
Follow The Times
Call for a showing today!!
good through June 30, 2013. Improve Accessibility to Your Home…
We offer heavy 3/8 glass shower doors for your custom designed…
Behind the Scenes Railway Garden Tour - May 18th 10am - 12pm. Each experience is limited to 8 guests, so sign up quickly!
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm