Search / Found (2)
In 1923, in Hammond, more than 5,000 regalia-clad Klansmen marched downtown, with an additional 300 to 400 in regular clothing. “Spectators lined the streets in support.” Four crosses were burned in the area, and Rabbi Max Bretton spoke of a burning on the grounds of Temple Beth-El.
We should not let this 75th anniversary year of the founding of the League
Follow The Times
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
We bring the salon to you!
Wheelchair Ramps, Improve Accessibility to your Home. Check o…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
If you clicked on this, you probably have a house that you are…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm