Search / Found (8)
The statistic — the one that proclaims Notre Dame's defense the stingiest in the country with its 10.3 points per-game average — makes a strong case standing on its own.
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. | On the day before the biggest day of his football coaching life, Notre Dame’s Brian Kelly professionally navigated a press conference in which photographers jostled for position to take his picture in front of the national championship trophy, a cell phone provided a fe…
You’ve no doubt heard of fast-paced offenses being dubbed “basketball on grass.” When late Monday night/early Tuesday morning rolls around, after Notre Dame and Alabama play in the BCS Championship Game, we may be talking about “baseball in shoulder pads.”
MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. | David Pollack isn't a naysayer when it comes to Notre Dame and whether the football program should expect to be in the conversation of the nation's best teams over the next few years.
SOUTH BEND | Reaching for the panic button would have been one way for Notre Dame cornerbacks coach Kerry Cooks to respond last August when starting corner Lo Wood was lost for the season with a ruptured Achilles tendon.
SOUTH BEND | It had been more than three months since Stephon Tuitt’s 77-yard fumble return for a touchdown in Notre Dame’s Sept. 1 season opener against Navy.
SOUTH BEND | Both are redshirt freshmen. Both have led their teams to January bowls. Both are dangerous because they’re adept at eluding tacklers and extending plays.
SOUTH BEND | During Notre Dame’s annual awards show last Friday, nose guard Louis Nix, along with Stephon Tuitt, was honored with the Moose Krause Defensive Lineman of the Year Award.
Follow The Times
Now Is the Time To Update Your Kitchen. Call Midwest Remodeling, Windows & Doors & Get 30% Off Your Kitchen Remodeling Project
Call Now and Save 30%. Call Cecil for details. Offer ends 06…
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Lisa Rankin, M.D. will speak on "Mind Over Medicine: Scientific Proof You Can Heal Yourself" at annual symposium.
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am