Search / Found (2)
One myth consistently put forward when discussing the merits of an appointed versus elected school board is that an elected board would introduce politics into the educational process. It is not a question of politics, but more a question of accountability.
The Northwest Indiana Regional Development Authority bill does not in any way assure that the South Shore rail line will come to Valparaiso. In fact, all those involved with the bill admit that its spending priority is first the Gary/Chicago International Airport.
Follow The Times
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
Call Midwest Accounting, LLC today at 219-845-8615.
Brag in your yard about the new arrival!
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured,
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police: M'ville officer shot attacker
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Wingnuts in first early game of the season5 hours ago
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins7 hours ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm