Search / Found (8)
I am not a big fan of small talk. I understand that when people don't really know others very well, they tend to ask simple questions like "Hey, how's it going?" or "How are you?" But what do we really get to know about people by asking those questions?
Soon, I will have the opportunity to enjoy a few days in Washington, D.C., with a group from my school. We will be joining with people all across America in the Right to Life March.
The election has got me thinking. We have some great political leaders, but I also know some other great leaders in my life.
The passing of another Fourth of July has me reminiscing and feeling thankful.
I recently had the pleasure of traveling about 11 hours away to beautiful Alabama for a mission trip.
Everywhere I go, I am surrounded by the upcoming presidential elections. It is on the news, the radio and in the newspaper. I often think to myself, what does this have to do with me? I still have three years until I am even old enough to vote, or to even care.
It's that time of year again. Most people would say "Oh, it's Christmas time!" Hold on. Thanksgiving comes first.
In the past couple of weeks, America has had to deal with many tough losses.
Follow The Times
For over 40 years people have relied on Lawn Doctor for a lush…
Summer Camp 2013 information may be picked up at the Academy n…
Right now, at American Family Insurance, we are offering big d…
St. John Plumbing is a full-service plumbing and site utilitie…
Visit cathypanozzo.com today to view all our new listings.
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm