Search / Found (5)
It seems like whenever I see our Catholic leadership in the news, I'm reminded of the distinction St. Augustine made between the City of Man and the City of God.
If you're like me, you thought the Occupy Wall Street movement had about as much chance of achieving any sort of success as the Rick Santorum campaign. Arguing that 1 percent of America is wholly responsible for the recession is a narrow and simplistic explanation for a large and complex pro…
Indiana state Sen. Dennis Kruse, R-Auburn, recently proposed Senate Bill 89, which aims to give Indiana schools the right to require that alternative theories of the origin of life -- and Kruse specifically adds "including creation science" [sic] in apposition -- be taught alongside evolutio…
One of the major events overshadowed by the din of Occupy Wall Street and the world's persistent economic woes is the growth of the human race to 7 billion people on Oct. 31.
Over the past few years, a growing number of experts have speculated that higher education might be the next economic bubble. As with the recent housing bubble, these pesky market maladies are characterized by widespread confidence and investment in something that does not always pay off.
Follow The Times
Our mission at Dutch Pet Motel is to treat all pets with love …
Access A Plumber 24/7 is locally owned and operated with more …
Geothermal heating and cooling systems use 40-60% less energy than conventional systems. Learn more about what it might save you today!
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 and vis…
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
In Today's Paper
Do you calll the police when you suspect a possible crime?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am