Search / Found (7)
There is a lot of good in today’s youths. Often, adults don’t see it.
The Collage is Calumet New Tech High School’s poetry club and literary magazine. Charmaine Wierzbicki is the sponsor, I’m the senior editor, and Tania Flores is the junior editor. Joining this club was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
GARY | After loading up the truck and buses, the marching band left at 12:10 p.m. on a recent Saturday from Calumet New Tech High School, heading to the Sears store in Valparaiso. Accompanying the band were members of Calumet’s color guard (dance team).
Right now it’s very busy and hectic for high school seniors. Many are finishing their applications and applying to college. Many students are getting letters from the colleges they applied to, saying the college will offer them admission. Some colleges are sending letters that say they can’t…
As most of you reading this know Calumet High School is a New Tech school. My school's partnership with the New Tech Network in 2010 was a huge change.
CALUMET TWP. | Brothers Alec and Kyle Study combined for more than 180 yards on the ground and five touchdowns while leading South Central to a 58-0 rout of Calumet.
CALUMET TWP. | It wasn't just the rain that drowned Calumet on Friday night. River Forest scored early and often, capitalizing on numerous Calumet fumbles and cruising to a 46-14 Greater South Shore Conference victory over the Warriors.
Follow The Times
DeYoung's Design Center
You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve prem…
Receive up to a 100$ value of tree trimming for free with the …
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
Reichelt Plumbing proudly has served the community since 1986 …
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am