Search / Found (3)
Separate research teams have redesigned the elliptical and treadmill to work more muscles and cause less stress on the body. The idea is that muscles can work smarter than they do on your typical gym equipment. Developers believe they have the potential to become workout room staples.
This new machine, called the off-axis neuromuscular trainer, is an offshoot of the trusty elliptical trainer that has been a workout favorite for decades.
Realizing she was looking for something more, something to help reinvent her lifestyle, Jessica Marie decided several years ago to walk away from her career in graphic design.
Follow The Times
Our mission at Dutch Pet Motel is to treat all pets with love …
Russell's Tree Care has proudly served the community since 198…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Russell's Tree Care seeks to raise the standard for customer e…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am