- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 3 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Search / Found (1)
When Indiana Gov. Mike Pence signed the new criminal code bill (HEA 1006) and the expungement bill (HEA 1482), he said he wanted Indiana "to be the worst place in America to commit a serious crime and the best place, once you've done your time, to get a second chance."
Follow The Times
Once again this year we are offering Plainville Farms ABF (ant…
Are you interested in Auctioning household items? Contact Bednar Auction Services to discuss the entire process! Call today at 312-805-1809
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Our goal is to make your car buying experience the best possib…
Click here to see weekly specials!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?