Search / Found (2)
More than 13 people may have known of alleged abuse endured by Christian Choate before his 2009 death, but most said nothing to authorities, a Times review of Indiana Department of Child Services records shows.
CROWN POINT | The "tragic" death and disappearance of a 13-year-old Gary boy two years ago "fell through the cracks" until the boy's mother called 911 on Sunday, Lake County Sheriff John Buncich said.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Receive 85% Off a New Patient Exam and X-rays - Now Only $44!
Purchasing a new boat? Call Elaine Morris of Allstate to get an affordable insurance quote on your new boat purchase at 219-928-0135.
Call Elaine Morris with Allstate today at 219-928-0135
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?