Search / Found (2)
GARY | The tiniest hint of closure was brought to a family of sisters Thursday as the women visited the spot where their nephew's body had been dug up just the day before.
CROWN POINT | The "tragic" death and disappearance of a 13-year-old Gary boy two years ago "fell through the cracks" until the boy's mother called 911 on Sunday, Lake County Sheriff John Buncich said.
Follow The Times
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Merrillville woman allegedly stole money from resident with dementia
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm