Search / Found (6)
MUNSTER | For the third year in a row, the Munster High School "We the People" team earned a spot in the final round of the 25th nationwide civics competition in Washington, D.C.
Beginning in the mid-19th century, Northwest Indiana offered opportunities for the many waves of people who brought their skills, trades and beliefs to help mold the communities where they settled.
GARY | At 11 a.m. Wednesday, the main Gary Public Library began its transition from a library to the South Shore Museum & Cultural Center by closing its doors to patrons wanting to check out materials.
HAMMOND | More than 1,000 homes and businesses adjoining the Little Calumet River has been taken out of the flood plain by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, city officials announced Monday.
DYER | Not many first-graders receive mail from a former U.S. president.
HIGHLAND | People call Judy Rarrick "the Monarch Lady" and "the Monarch Mother." Rarrick not only doesn't mind the monikers, but she encourages others to nurture one of the butterfly kingdom's most recognizable and regionally endangered members.
Follow The Times
The Hammond Indiana Dental Office You Can Bring The Whole Family To. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks.
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. 219-931-3…
Better Homes Services has been proudly serving Porter County …
Let Fast-teks help you keep your information safe
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm