Search / Found (17)
Q: Are there really, as my brother insists, “lifetime” sparkplugs these days?
Q. I have come to the conclusion that I’m seeing a lot more new cars in various shades of brown on the road. Am I right?
Q. Our 29-year-old salesman son says that this fall he’s going to buy a new Mercedes. When we expressed concern that he wasn’t quite in a financial position yet to be strapping himself to payments for a $40,000 car, he assured us that he’s aware of that and that this car is $29,000. We’re no…
Q. We were passed on the highway by a Jaguar that was a very un-Jaguar-like garish shade of blue. We immediately assumed it must be a custom paint job, and a quick search of the website showed no such color. Can you confirm?
Follow The Times
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Russell's Tree Care seeks to raise the standard for customer e…
replacing offer: (Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating does…
We understand a lawn isn't just grass – it's an investment. An…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am