Search / Found (2)
HAMMOND | The Crown Point Community School Corp. and former employee Brett Crutchfield are being sued in the aftermath of allegations the former teacher and softball coach sexually harassed a student during the past school year.
GARY | Charges were being processed late Wednesday in connection with an altercation after a Tuesday night high school volleyball game, police said.
Follow The Times
Overworked just keeping up with daily house maintenance?
Ends June 2nd. 219-365-8362.
There is no limit to the customization we can provide.
Pete Doherty is an accomplished scenic photographer!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm