- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Search / Found (1)
Talk about kicking someone when she’s down: A woman who lost her job when the AJ Wright distribution center in South Bend shut down was told her unemployment benefits will be trimmed by more than 10 percent, thanks to the mindless federal budget cut known as the “sequester.” Meanwhile, major…
Follow The Times
Check out our markdowns here
Click here to enter!
Going Out of Town for Vacation? Your Pooch can have a STAY-Cation at Sittin' Pretty! No Kennels Here, We Offer Cage Free Boarding Experience! Call Today!
Sittin' Pretty is a locally owned and owner operated boarding,…
On October 17th we'll put a spell on you! Enjoy this Halloween…
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?