Search / Found (4)
Traditions of ceremonies are changing, so why not make the little things that define your relationship a part of the celebration? With a little thought and creativity, you can come up with many different ideas to make it "yours."
The popular wedding color choice for 2011 is purple. In its various shades it has been well-known through the ages: as referenced in a book (The Color Purple), a vegetable (eggplant), jewelry (amethyst), a girl’s name (Violet), a multi-purpose household herb (lavender), and even a classic ro…
An encore wedding is a marriage in which the bride, groom or both have been married before. It doesn’t matter if this is the second, third or fourth marriage for one or both, it is still considered an encore wedding. Because of the increasing number of encore weddings every year, it may rais…
It’s almost the big day and you want to make a grand entrance, but in what order should the bridal party walk down the aisle? The order of the bridal party and who they are paired to walk with depends often on religious traditions. There are three main religious traditions and then there are…
Follow The Times
Secret's Loving Care is a not-for-profit adult day service. We…
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
We offer same day service when you need to get the job done quickly!
Contact J & J Remodeling today at 219-769-3239 or 219-663-…
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm