Search / Found (2)
Ann N. Davis painted a richly designed, ornate, red velvet curtain for a production of the musical "Cats," which remains one of her favorite imaginative stage works.
Set Designer Andre LaSalle relied on Ann N. Davis for technical direction, welding and paint to create a visually stunning set, complete with looming chandelier, for a 2008 production of "Phantom" at Theatre at the Center in Munster.
Follow The Times
Visit MJ Polish Deli’s Virtual Store-Order Online Today!
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
We have remodeled more than 15,000 local homes since 1969. J &…
The Free Spirit Church and Wedding Chapel is located in downto…
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am