Search / Found (2)
Healthcare professionals from the Pediatrics department of Community Hospital are helping to coordinate the Buddy Bear project—a program designed to make a hospital stay less scary and more comfortable for children. Some of the staff distributing the bears are (from left to right) Kay Torren…
Representatives of the Flamini Foundation — Isa Ballarini, left, and Emmi Doty, middle — meet with Community Hospital pediatric nurse manager Patty Hoffman, R.N., right, to make a special toy delivery after raising more than $300 in lemonade stand proceeds.
Follow The Times
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
When you trust your home or business painting needs to Custom …
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm