Search / Found (5)
MERRILLVILLE | In conjunction with the Federal Reserve’s seventh annual Money Smart Week, which takes place April 20–27, the Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana are once again sponsoring the Money Smart Kid Essay Contest, with support from Junior Achievement and the entire N…
This year's Money Smart Kid Essay Contest is announced to the entire student body at Clifford Pierce Middle School in Merrillville by Aminah Abdullah, left, Girl Scouts manager of Program, Entrepreneurship and Financial Literacy.
Sharing their ideas on the importance of reading as they prepare for the Literacy Palooza Business After Hours event Sept. 15 are, seated from left, Thomas Jefferson (aka Cal Bellamy of Krieg DeVault LLP Law Firm); Betsy Ross (aka Michelle Golden, Golden Studios & Books Brushes and Bands); B…
Follow The Times
A fun way to celebrate a special occasion… Each greeting consi…
Click our coupon below to print!
We also have a one class per week program for adults!
Auto loan rates as low as 1.5%! Visit Midwest Family Federal Credit Union to apply for your new or used vehicle loan today!
Save big at the Best Place to Bank. www.mwffcu.org 763-5640
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm